Call for volunteers! ESC project ‘Building an inclusive society vol.3’ will be held in Zagreb, Croatia. It will last from 11th of September 2023. to 11th of August 2024.
We are looking for 4 volunteers for 4 different positions:
- Media volunteer: maintaining Facebook page, management of the TIK-TOK channel, taking photos and creating short videos etc.
- Leader of non-formal activities: organization of non-formal workshops, promotion of mobility, writing reports/blog articles etc.
- Assistant on youth projects: assistance in logistical organization of activities, networking with organizations dealing with EU issues, writing a blog article, participation in Erasmus+ youth exchanges etc.
- Assistant on social projects: participation in capoeira workshops for children and capoeira training for adults, organization of workshops for children, organization of an event for Solidarity Day etc.
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
During the project volunteer will live in shared apartment with other volunteers (4 persons). Accommodation will have shared rooms (maximum 2 volunteers per bedroom), dining/living room, kitchen and bathroom. Volunteer will receive the money monthly.
Every month they will receive 180 EUR of the pocket money and 130 EUR for food. Accommodation and living bills are covered by the project. Budget for the travel (plane, bus, train) depends on the volunteer’s country. It is calculated using the distance calculator supported by the European Commission, so it depends on the distance between your city and Zagreb. It usually varies between 180 and 360 EUR.
Regarding local transport, volunteers will have tickets for public transportation.
Training during the activity
Before coming to Croatia volunteers will have pre-departure training organized by their supporting organization. Upon arrival, they will have on-arrival and mid-term training organized by National Agency in Croatia. Depending on the volunteer position, Amazonas will organize education and training for the implementation of activities within that position.
We are searching for volunteers from different countries between 18 and 30 years old.
Main criteria for selection of participants is motivation of young person to learn new skills, to live in new country and desire of young person to contribute to the local community. Still, few skills are needed for specific positions.
- Media volunteer: has interest in using digital tools, has knowledge of using a camera, is creative
- Leader of non-formal activities: has knowledge of conducting non-formal workshops, is creative, has good communication skills
- Assistant on youth projects: is meticulous while conducting given tasks, is interested in EU topics, has good communication skills
- Assistant on social projects: is prone to sports activities and is interested in capoeira training, has interest in working with children, has previous experience in working with children
We are determined to give all young people the same opportunity, regardless of their economic or any other status.
For detailed info pack send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply?
You can apply trough European youth portal,HERE! For all additional questions you may have, please contact your future coordinator Blaž by e-mail: email@example.com